Hey Yall!!
Sorry it's been so long, we've been so busy getting ready for our 4th and final camp week. WOW!! this summer has just flown by so fast. I'm not sure I'm ready for it to end...
Last week was amazing!! Our community was so energetic, I loved it!! It was also nice to see some old friends from '07. My MG was once again pretty Ballin' I must say. They rocked at everything and got all their projects done like a Boss. :)
Worships and Spiritual Growth was way more evident to me this week. I don't know why. Maybe because I actually took the time to stand back and watch everyone, especially my Major Group. It was just amazing to watch how everyone grew and to see the bonding. I seriously almost cried Friday night knowing that they would be leaving on Saturday. Like I was the little Mama Bird telling my Babies that they were all grown up and that it was time for them to leave the nest and go out on their own.
I've also already decided that I'm going to be coming down here for an AIM weekend during my Fall Break. This summer has officially hooked me to this mountain and I want to be down here as much as possible. I'm so thankful that I had this opportunity and that God truly provided for me this summer.
NEWSFLASH!! I didn't do anything stupid this week, aka: get stuck, forget something, etc.
The only thing I do have to say is that during Sister Staff Intros Michael's joke about me has been carried on into this week. I have a feeling that I'm never going to live it down...lol and for those of you who haven't heard it:
Michael (to our whole community at breakfast): "Hey Guys, so how many Chelsea's does it take to screw in a lightbulb."
Everyone: How Many?!
Michael: "What's a lightbulb??"
During break I went to Matt's house with Shawn. It was awesome and we had so much fun. We spend most of Sunday at Tenn. Tech. then went to his house and watched "Once Upon A Forrest". In which we laughed hysterically at. The next day Matt's friend Jesse came over and we all went driving down the back roads in my truck, found a creek and skipped some rocks, went and saw Transformers, then went back to the house to swim and hang out in the hot tub. I came back to campe early on Tuesday and went over to Pines to have dinner and see the other half of Kent UMC. Then went and saw HARRY POTTER :) with Kim, in which I have been rubbing in Shane's face all week. :)
Well I'm probably gonna go to bed. Please keep me, my staff, and our campers in your prayers as we go into our final camp week on Sunday.
- Chelsea♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I should join you on that AIM weekend -- that would be a blast! Glad your summer is going super well!
ReplyDelete