Hey Ya'll,
So it's wednesday and we're getting into the nitty gritty of training. I'm lovin' it though :) We're all growing close and seriously becoming a huge family. We have dance parties pretty much everynight. And of course they're being DJd by Myself & the Amazing Mary-Kate :) It's been raining up here, so my Allergies have calmed down a lot, it's so nice to be able to breathe again.
I found out what Staff I'm on yesterday. We're freaking Amazing!! I'll be at Baker for SP 1,3,5,& 7. Which means Wedgewood...I'll have ya'll. But before you get too excited there is one catch. Because Mountain T.O.P. is buckling down on like Adult Protocall(sp) and everything I'm not allowed to like hug any of ya'll and stuff. The only people I can be like that with will be Mom, Daddy, & Drew. Adults, you'll hear more about all of this in your Adult Meeting on Sunday with Bo.
Mailing Address:
Chelsea Scheck
Mountain T.O.P.
263 Mountain T.O.P. Rd.
Spencer, TN 38585
I'll move into Baker on Sunday. The go on break til Tues. Morning, then start Pre-Camp. But I'm having a great time!! And I put some pictures up on Fbook from the Party at Club Dubs, so make sure you go and check those out.
Love You!
- Chelsea♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment